Welcome to the YoYo-Dyne 2013 Year in Review!
New Year’s Eve. A hot Little Black Dress, 8″ Steve Madden stilettos, my Silver Fox coat, a Vintage 1950’s clutch purse and Call-Girl-Red lipstick.
If this doesn’t impress the cat tonight nothing will.
Here are a few of my favorite things from 2013. A collection of Miss R’s best Tweets, original images, stolen images, a cute kitty and the naughty bits too.
Have a healthy happy New Year and remember: Everything happens for a reason. For instance, if you’re on fire it’s because I don’t like you
Miss R Tweets for You!
- Does the five second rule apply to my dignity?
- If you suffer a strange pain today just remember that thousands of people die from that every year
- Do I have to water this poinsettia or will it die on it’s own?
- I’m sorry I wore your baby as a hat
- The “Mayday” button on the new Kindle Fire should be renamed the “Let me show you my Ass” button. That’s all I’ll use it for.
- I like to live each day as thought it’s my last. This explains having no clean laundry and the unmade bed
- Ex-husband Number One is now available on Aisle Two
- Gravity has had it’s way with me. At least something has
- Stop playing the victim. It’s not even a real instrument
- You’re never too old to throw random shit in other’s shopping carts while they’re not looking
- A Happy Spanksgiving to you all!
- I’m in serious trouble if people find out I don’t really have Tourette’s
- Sure, he’s just the pizza delivery guy. With chloroform and some quality time in the basement he’s the one
- My phone just changed ‘calendar’ to ‘cake radar’ and now I really wish I had that
- I like you, but not “I’ll let you out of the basement” like you.
Got sick of people confusing Bi-Polar with psychopath, bugfuck crazy, too lazy to ‘just be happy’ and/or sad just to make you angry. Eric at Black Box Warnings chose me to contribute a guest post on Bi-Polar disorder. Got a new therapist and a new sponsor this year.
Spent a rainy radical week in the Nevada desert for 4th of Juplaya and attended the work parties in preparation of Burning Man. Missed one work weekend to recover from completely unexpected gallbladder surgery… I can now eat any damned thing I like because the gallbladder is GONE.
Things got weird a few days before my yearly foray to Black Rock City in August. Had everything planned to spend the week before The Burn with my daughter and bestie Spankers setting up our theme camp. Then Burning Man itself. My yearly vacation to Magic, Family, Music, Art, Insanity, Bliss and Gratitude. Home.
Instead I spent the Burn in a hospital bed, paralyzed below the waist. Good times.
Today I exercise and stretch to keep those body parts in good working order. You never know when Tall Dark and Hebrew may come knocking on your door. WASP is good too.
Tomorrow is a new year. It doesn’t mean a new start but it implies a shove of momentum to me. We just won’t wake up tomorrow shiny and thin and rich.
Well you won’t but I still hold out hope.
Life is still funny. I’m still funny. The milk smells funny but there’s a cure for that. So I leave you with a tune and a wicked grin
Cheers to friends. Cheers to Life. Cheers for Tears…